22th April 2020
WHO ARE WE ?
- Business name: Payments Insiders
- What we do: Platform for temporary resources. Business Consultancy, Interim Management, Project Management, Product Development, Product Management, Market Introduction.
- Legal information about registration
- Business address: Pieter de Hooghlaan 55, 1213 BR, Hilversum Netherlands
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website URL: www.paymentsinsiders.com
- Hosting information: OVH
- Head Office : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix -FRANCE
- SAS with capital of 10 069 020 €
- RCS: Lille Métropole
- SIRET: 424 761 419 00045 – APE Code: 2620Z
- VAT N°: FR 22 424 761 419
- Phone number: 1007 or 09 72 10 10 07
- Email address: email@example.com
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Use of data collected
Usage Data is collected automatically when you navigate the website. It may include information such as IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the website by or through a mobile device, we may collect some information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, your mobile device IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website by or through a desktop or mobile device.
The information collected on the website contact form is recorded in computerized files, and is necessary to process your requests and answer you. They are only intended for our professional use :
- the management of customer requests from the contact forms on the contact page.
When you leave a comment on our website, not only the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and your browser’s user agent are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, e-mail address and website address in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you make another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This makes it possible to automatically recognize and approve subsequent comments instead of leaving them in the moderation line.
Sharing Personal Data & disclosure to third parties
Under no circumstances do we disclose your email address or any other personally identifiable information to any third party without your express prior consent, unless required by law, regulatory decision, or court order.
Embedded content from other sites
The website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles…). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were visiting that other site.
By writing to us to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can access your personal data, ask to have your personal data rectified or deleted, oppose to or limit the treatment of your personal data and revoke the consent given to us to treat your personal data. This does not include data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes. If you believe your personal data has been mishandled, you can make a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is temporarily or permanently deposited on your computer when you consult our website. And they are kept on your computer even after you close your browser and are reused on future visits to our sites.
Cookies can also be installed by third parties with whom we collaborate.
Some of the cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, others improve your experience. You can personalize or deactivate the cookies by configuring your browser. By using the website, you expressly agree with the management of cookies as described in this article.
Type of cookies and purposes
Different types of cookies are used by Payments Insiders on the website:
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for the operation of the website, allow the communication of the introduced data and are intended to facilitate your navigation;
- Cookies for statistical and audience measurements: these cookies allow your recognition and are used to count the number of users of the website over a certain period of time. Since they also indicate browsing behaviour, they are an effective means of improving the user’s browsing by displaying proposals and offers that may be of interest to the user. They also allow us to spot possible bugs on the website and to correct them.
- Functional cookies: these cookies facilitate the use of the website by retaining certain choices introduced (for example, the user name or the language);
- Tracking cookies: we use tracking cookies via Google Analytics, to measure your interaction with the content of the website and to produce anonymous statistics. These statistics allow us to improve the website. Google supports the explanation of these cookies at the following address: https://www.google.nl/intl/en_uk/policies/privacy/
Cookie retention period
Cookies are kept for the time necessary to accomplish the purpose for which they were created. The cookies that may be stored on your hard drive and their retention period are as follows: 14 months
If you deactivate certain cookies, you accept that the website may not function optimally. Certain parts of the website may therefore not be usable, or may only be partially usable.
If you wish to manage and/or delete certain cookies in this way, you can do so by using the following link(s):
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
- If the User does not want Google Analytics cookies to be used, he/she is invited to set his browser to this effect on the following Site: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Limitation of liability
The website may contain links to other websites owned by third parties not related to us. The content of these websites and their compliance with the GDPR is not the responsibility of Payments Insiders.
The holder of parental authority must give his express consent for the minor under 16 years old to disclose personal information or data on the website. We strongly advise persons exercising parental authority over minors to promote responsible and secure use of the Internet. We cannot be held responsible for collecting and processing information and personal data of minors under 16 years of age whose consent is not effectively covered by that of their legal parents or for incorrect data – in particular concerning age – entered by minors. Under no circumstances will personal data be processed by us if the user specifies that he/she is under 16 years of age.
We are not responsible for the loss, corruption or theft of personal data caused in particular by the presence of viruses or as a result of computer attacks.
We implement organizational and technical measures to guarantee an appropriate level of security for the processing and collection of data.
We use end-to-end encryption with a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate.
Backups of all data are made daily. They are kept in a secure manner on servers belonging to OVH.
If a data breach is revealed, we will inform you as soon as possible in case of high risk, as well as the competent supervisory authority (the “Autoriteit Persoongegevens” in The Netherlands) within the required time.
Applicable law and jurisdiction